Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our TV lounge has a DVD player and TV. The rooftop terrace is the perfect place to chill out with your fellow travelers.
Our 24hr bathrooms include soap and shampoo. There is a hi-tech toilet and lavatory with hair dryers on each floor.
We provide FREE toast and soup every morning from 8:30-10:30am at the kitchen!
We have a communal kitchen which is fitted with a microwave, toaster, coffee maker, rice cooker, cooking utensils, tableware etc. Free coffee, tea, Japanese tea and various kinds of seasoning are available to use.
Our facilities include a beer vending machine, photocopy and print service, local and international phone calls and a fax service.
We can also give you free detailed maps of Osaka, the bus routes and tons more info.
We’re happy to store your luggage for free before check-in and after check-out. Longer-term luggage storage is available for returning guests.
Please note that our building is a five-story building with NO ELEVATOR.
We have ANOTHER BRANCH "J-Hoppers Osaka Universal" in Osaka. Please DO NOT make a mistake.
We are close to JR Fukushima station.
We can not provide the rooms to guests with children less than 3 years of age as they may disturb guests at night.
Children under 12 years of age are not allowed to stay in the Dormitory rooms,
even if they stay with their parents in the same room (They can only stay in private rooms with their parents).
-Towels 50 for small/ 100 for large
-Bike for ¥700 per day (¥200/hr within five hours).
Tuesdays we have takoyaki party!
You can experience making takoyaki which is Osaka local food at a takoyaki shop nearby.
Starts at 7pm. (food and drink are not included).
Fridays we have International Exchange Party!
Our hostel becomes a bar as we host our International Exchange Party...even non-guests can join this party so you can enjoy cross-cultural communication!
Starts at 7pm. Your first drink is free and all draft beers and cocktails are served for only ¥300!
Sundays we have an Izakaya (Japanese-style bar) party!
Mr Yano will take guests to an Izakaya so you can learn the Japanese way to drink!
It starts at 7pm (food and drink are not included).
This even is the most popular event in J hoppers!
You must love drinking with the party animal Mr Yano!
All of our staff speak English and are happy to have a friendly chat with you. We also try to be up to date on what is happening in the area and can give you advice where to go.
Our great location means it takes less than an hour to get to the main tourist sights in the Kansai area such as Kyoto, Nara, Kobe, and Himeji, all accessible by train. So we can be your home base for exploring all of Kansai. There are lots of Izakaya (Japanese-style bar) and bars with many kinds of local foods, a post office, a supermarket, a Seven Eleven with international ATM, public baths (sento), etc, all less than five minutes’ walk from here.
We can also provide the information for the Hiroshima , Kyoto and Takayama as well since we’re a part of the J-Hoppers chain.
We are a meeting point for travellers from all over the world! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
J-Hoppers Osaka Guesthouse sier
Vi er ca 15-20 minutters gange fra Kita-området, som er en av de viktigste delene av sentrum Osaka. Jeg anbefaler også å utforske vår gate, det er et rolig shoppingområde med mange restauranter og barer.
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>