Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
LG Hostel is a spacious, modern, two-storey house is located on the main street of a beautiful, green and hospitable city of Jelgava.It is located in a fenced area, suitable for families with children and people with disabilities. JLG Hostel is situated in convenient area and close to all facilities and transport. The nearest airport is Riga International Airport, 35 km from JLG Hostel.
We offer accommodation from 2 to 10-bedded rooms. Maximum number of guests up to 29 people. The hostel undeveloped shower, 2 bathrooms. For the comfort of guests we also offer towels and linens. Rooms come with a shared bathroom. There is a shared kitchen at the property. Free private parking is available on site. Jelgava and Jelgava District provide ample opportunities for outdoor activities. Here you will find an ice rink, go-karting, bowling and Jelgava airport provides an opportunity to skydiving. You can not just spend the night, but also:
- Relax in the spacious living room with TV and computer
- Leave the car in the parking lot
- Prepare your own meals in the equipped kitchen (we have a stove, refrigerator, microwave oven)
- Use a hairdryer, iron, washing machine
- Use an unlimited WI-FI
- Get the information you need, use the guides
- and much more
For extra comfort on the ground floor it has a heated floor.
JLG Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
Breakfast not included.
24/7 reception. Please contact property directly before arrival to arrange your check in time.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>