Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
48 Hour Cancellation policy with notification and reasons for cancellation. Jazz Hostels reserves the right to determine merit of reason for cancellation.Exceptions Non-Refundable Rates
Additional Terms and Conditions
Taxes NOT included. To be added to total charge when remainder is due.
Taxes will be charged and collected by the hostel
Occupancy tax $3.50 per day
City and state taxes 14.75%
Groups must book entire dorms even if there are beds unused
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Facilities & Amenities include: Convenient location, Clean and safe private rooms, Lounge on every floor, Storage shelves in rooms, Hair dryers, Washing machines, Reading lamps, On demand Coffee/Espresso for $1, Secure key-card room access, 24-hour reception, Vending machines, Luggage storage for a fee, Free bedding and towels, Free daily housekeeping and Free in-room lockers (with your own padlock).
Jazz on Columbus Circle is 2 blocks from the Columbus Circle traffic circle with Central Park next to it. The neighborhood is surrounded by shops and restaurants with the Time Warner Center shops and restaurants being a major hotspot. The subway lines that lead to the properties are the 1,A,B,C, D,N and Q lines.
All rooms are ensuite with private, luxurious bathrooms. The dorm rooms have bunk beds while the private rooms have double-sized beds. All rooms have linen, air-conditioning/heating and towels provided while the private rooms also have in-room TVs. Select rooms have private balconies.
Jazz on Columbus Circle's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival. Exceptions Non-Refundable Rates
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards (Visa, Mastercard,and American Express only).
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Taxes not included - City and state taxes 14.75% plus occupancy tax 3.50 USD per person per night
Taxes will be charged and collected by the hostel upon check-in.
24 hour Reception.
Needed: Valid photo ID or Passport
All guests under 17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. All guests under 18 must be accompanied by an adult, parent or legal guardian.
We do not accept New York State residents or residents in the Tri-State area.
We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. If your reservation is not cancelled within 48 hours of your check-in date, you will be charged for the first night. Exceptions Non-Refundable Rates Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>