Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The booking remains unconfirmed until the full balance has been paid. There are no cancellations, refunds or changes to group bookings once confirmed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
*FREE INTERNET*, *FREE BREAKFAST* in a safe, secure environment. Reception is open between 7am and 6pm but an evening/night custodian is on call and out of hours check in and check out can be arrange, just contact the Hostel in advance.
Located in a quiet street in Potts Point, we are right next to the heart of Sydney's Backpacker Mecca - Kings Cross!
The main CBD is easily accessible by train or by foot through the botanical gardens. All the best clubs and pubs are only a hop, skip and a jump away so there is no need for trains, buses or taxis.
We have great deals with the best backpacker-friendly bars and restaurants to offer all our guests great discounts and free entry wherever you go.
With a lively, energetic bunch of hostel managers who've been, seen and done it all themselves, the Jolly Swagman Backpackers Sydney Hostel maintains a reputation for the friendliest staff, the cleanest beds and the best rates.
Lockers available in all dorms (excluding three-bed dorms).
We know what backpackers in Sydney want! Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>