Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
From the rooftop terrace, make the most of KEX’s downtown location with 360° views of the streets below. Boost your energy levels for a day on your feet discovering the city's highlights by grabbing a seat at our onsite restaurant, Dóttir, for breakfast – or begin with a relaxing start to your day with a visit to our sauna! Later, join us for a drink at the bar or for some live music in our library.
We are only 10 miles from the PDX Airport and easily accessible via public transportation. You'll find KEX in an area packed with vibrant restaurants, some of the city’s best bars and plenty of shops to browse. Our 24-hour front desk staff is always available to help you plan your adventure in and around Portland. A minute’s walk from light rail, KEX is perfectly situated to traverse the city with ease. Parking is available in a private parking lot just 1.5 blocks away for $22 per night.
SHARED & PRIVATE ROOMS
Our rooms have something for every kind of traveler. Industrial-modern bunks in our shared rooms have privacy partitions, as well as personal power sockets, reading lights, storage bags and a large sliding drawer to securely lock belongings. Bring a lock or grab one from us for $3. Rooms with en-suite bathrooms and female-only rooms are available too, as are private rooms. All 28 non-smoking rooms offer down comforters and pillows, organic bedding, showers, towels, daily housekeeping and desks.
EXTRAS & ACTIVITIES
Stop in to Dóttir, our ground floor restaurant and lounge, for happy hour and a beer to go alongside the live entertainment and DJs. Our relaxed common spaces are the perfect place to relax after a day of navigating Portland. We have guest-only kitchen facilities where you can cook up your own version of Oregon cuisine if you're after a quiet night in. Super-fast free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hostel, so you can scroll through your feed from wherever you're sitting.
POLICIES (because we can't avoid them)
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
We have a maximum length of stay of ten (10) days
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 (3:00pm to 11:00pm)
Check out at 11:00am
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards only. Cash payment accepted at check-out only
KEX will obtain pre-authorization to the card on file at 12am the day of arrival for the full amount due.
15.3% Taxes not included
A daily 'Green Fee' of $2 (bunk) or $5 (room) will be assessed nightly.
24 hour reception with key card entry
Must be 18 years old to book a room, children must be accompanied by an adult, no pets
The maximum length of stay is of 10 days
Visiting Iceland? Don't forget to check out our sister property KEX Reykjavik, and tell them we sent you! ( https://www.kexhostel.is/ ) Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>