Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The lodge is one of the oldest heritage buildings in Katoomba. The building was originally created as a primary school, subsequently transformed into a nursing home and at the end of 1970s refashioned into the guesthouse of today.
We have free WiFi, an updated tourist information board with current events and stuff happening in town, a jobs board, two warm lounge rooms with a wide selection of DVDs and TV channels, great hot showers, a tranquil & relaxing reading room and a sunny terrace with two spacious outdoor decks.
Our kitchen is fully equipped to prepare your meals and we also provide free coffee and tea. There is a vegetable bed in our garden where our guests can pick fresh herbs for their dishes and we also have interesting cook books in our kitchen if you are looking for inspiration or wanting to get creative.
Our reception is open daily between 10am to 7 pm. If you are checking-in after 7, please give us a call and we can happily arrange a late check-in for you.
Your card will be charged anytime after you book. 2% surcharge applies. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>