Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
For free pick-up, please e-mail in advance or call us at Matsumoto station. Subject to time and staff availability.
Matsumoto-city is famous for 'Matsumoto Castle'. An impressive example of castle architecture in Japan and one of the oldest in Japan, it is nicknamed 'Karasu-jo' (crow castle), due to its shape and black-colored walls. Panoramic view of Utsukushigahara Heights from the top. Designed a National Treasure, its was built in 1504 during the Warring States Period.
There is a beautiful river 'Susuki-gawa' in front of our hostel. Along that river, there are hundreds of Cherry Trees are planted, so as you know, many people comes to have a big party: we call 'HANAMI' in a spring such as a cherry blossoms season.
We have a Japanese style lounge, an Eastern style lounge and big terrace as well. You can enjoy 'YAKINIKU' which is the Japanese style inside BBQ at our terrace!
Guests can avail of the following amenities.
Facilities- fridge, microwave oven, kettle, washing machine in guest kitchen.
Lounge, Shower room (men / women separated),
Laundromat, Pot, Microwave, Frige.
Check in: Between 15:00 and 20:00
Check out: Until 10:00
Payment: Cash Only
There is No Curfew
From JR Matsumoto Station: Jump on the '100 yen bus' for Higashi (East), and get off at 'Agatano-mori' bus stop. We are 10minute walk from the bus stop.
For free pick-up, please e-mail in advance or call us at Matsumoto station. Subject to time and staff availability. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>