Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund for cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers within 1 week of arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We offer complimentary full breakfast, with a selection of fresh fruit, sausages, eggs, toast, fresh juice, sweet potatoes, arrow roots, tea or coffee, etc. We are able to cater for special diets.
Khweza Bed and Breakfast Nairobi, also offers complimentary wireless internet and can arrange for airport transfers, tours and safaris.
Come visit Khweza and experience the difference!
All rooms have private bathrooms.
Breakfast is served from: 06:30am - 9:30am at the rooftop restaurant or in your room if requested.
From airport to our hotel is a 30 minute ride by taxi or car.
We can arrange for a taxi to pick you up at the airports.
-Kenya National Museum - 2km away
-Kenya Archives - 1km away
-Nairobi National Park -12 km away
-City Market -1.5 km away
-Shopping - 2 km away
-Masai market - 1 km away
We organize for tours and safari's, that are custom made to fit your requirements and budget. Visit our Tours office when you arrive for more details. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>