Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 day cancellation policy
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups have to pay a Security/ Noise deposit of 20 Euro per person in cash on arrival. This is refunded on the morning of departure providing all house rules are adhered to.
We reserve the right to refuse guests who turn up to check into the hostel in an inebriated. In this case the booking will be cancelled.
All groups must collect the balance of money owing ( for the accommodation and for the security deposit) and pay it in one sum during check in.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We've got a kitchen you can cook in and comfy common areas to relax in and meet other guests.
Backpackers, Tourists, Students, Families and Groups of Friends looking for cheap comfortable Dormitory or Private Rooms have all been here and loved it.
You'll be on the medieval mile, a brilliant central location opposite 5 pubs, close to Kilkenny Castle, the Smithwicks Brewery Experience, and St Canice's Cathedral and nearby lots of cafes and shops. Everything is on your doorstep.
Sleep in a 280 year old Georgian Townhouse full of character. Cook in the fully equipped self catering kitchen, chill out in the sitting room and chat to fellow travellers in front of the turf burning open fire.
Stay connected with our free Wi-Fi
Get your laundry washed and dried for only 8 Euro
Enjoy the relaxed vibe and chilled out atmosphere
Get loads of insider tips and local knowledge about the best things to do to make your visit really great: Traditional music sessions, the best cheap eats, hidden gems and the must sees.
Friendly, staff will give you the lowdown on the city and make you feel at home!
-Tea and really good Coffee (your choice of instant or ground)
-Lockers (bring your own padlock)
-Luggage storage on the day you check out.
-Hot showers 24/7 and none of those nasty push button things!
Trip Advisor, Lonely Planet, Routard, Lets Go, Rick Steves, and the Irish Tourist Board, all give us the thumbs up.
'In a rambling 1770s Georgian townhouse, this wonderful independent hostel has a charming, cosy sitting room warmed by a glowing open fireplace, and a timber- and leadlight-panelled dining room. There's a decent self-catering kitchen and staff are ace.
An excellent notice board lists gigs and events around town as well as info about tours. The staff also chalk up the best cheap eats and places for a pint on a blackboard in the reception area' Lonely Planet Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>