Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Prizing ourselves on friendly service, you will soon feel right at home in this family run hostel. Enjoy local cuisine and specialties served in our Café Kipepeo. All your activity and excursion needs can be looked after at our in-house tour and safaris office, run by Shadrack, the hostel owner.
We are located just a few minutes from stunning Indian Ocean beaches and a short walk from the local village, you can enjoy the best of both worlds, returning to peace and quiet away from the main tourist strip at the end of a busy day. Fall asleep to the sounds of cicadas (crickets) and wake up to the joyous morning chorus of birdsong.
Kipepeo Backpackers Nungwi Zanzibar Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash. US Dollars or Tanzanian shillings accepted. Please note that the nearest ATM facility to Nungwi is in Stone Town.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>