Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation for group booking 14 days before arrival. Deposit non-refundable.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cancellation for group booking 14 days before arrival. 20% deposit paid for the rooms is non-refundable.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Old Bazaar, Old China Town, Carpenter Street, Ewe Hai Street, museums and waterfront can reached just by walk. Bars, restaurants, delicious food (Western/Chinese/Malay/Indian) are just round the corner. The waterfront gives you the view of the Sarawak that separates the city and the other side of river. Get on the wooden boat, paddle by the village old folk to get across the river to visit the Fort Margerita (Police Museum), Astana and the Orchid Garden.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 13:00.
- Arrival after 19:00, please inform the guesthouse on your arrival time.
2. Check-out Time: until 12:00 noon.
3. Payment: Cash only upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 5 days advance notice before the arrival is required.
5. No pets is allowed.
6. Illegal activities is prohibited, like gambling.
7. No drug.
8. John's Place is not a party house, so party or gathering is not allowed at the resident floor.
9. Taxes not included
** ** A tourist tax of RM 10 per room (ONLY FOR PRIVATE ROOMS) per night is applied to all foreign guests. This tax is not included in the room rate and must be paid upon check-in. Guests with a valid Malaysian Identity Card or valid permanent residents MY PR Card are exempted. Vis husregler
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis internettilgang
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>