Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
La Casa Naranja has three privates rooms ensuite, fully furnished and nicely decorated, with a common dining-living room and the kitchen.
It's 50 meters far from the sea, 2 blocks from the Noth Beach and a block Distance to the pedestrian street, with bars, restaurants and shops.
Our property includes:
- Bathroom in all rooms.
- Fridge in all rooms.
- DVD player.
- Free Internet WiFi access.
-Daily cleaning service.
-KITCHEN fully equiped for common use.
Ideal for couples, groups of friends or families. Child and pets friendly
Our place is 50mts of the beach 'La Media Luna', where you appreciate and enjoy the sunrise and moonrise over the Caribbean Sea.
7 km far to the south end of the island, is the Mayan temple of the goddess Ixchel, god of fertility, the sea and abundance. It is the further east around the Mayan kingdom and all Mexico.
From Isla Mujeres visit Isla Contoy. Uninhabited nature reserve. Sanctuary for birds and marine life, separated from Isla Mujeres by a coral reef over which browsing to arrive.
Also from Isla Mujeres you can spot and swim with Whale Sharks, starting the season every June to the month of October, this being part of the Caribbean, one of three places in the world where you can enjoy this experience. In some seasons they envisage brings of up to three hundred animals.
Cancellation policy: 7 days
Check in: From 13:00 to 18:00
Check out: 12:00
Breakfast not included
Only cash payment accepted upon arrival.
Please confirm the time of arrival or any changes via email or phone.
**We will hold your booking for 1 hour after the arrival time selected when you made the booking. If you don't show up after 1 hour, we will cancel your reservation if there is no prior notice of your delay** Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>