Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Our camping ground is not a place for partying, rather to experience nature, relax and explore the culture of this town.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
La Casa de los Suenos is situated in a quiet place, near the river, with hammocks, swings and picnic tables for you to enjoy. To make your time special in Silvia we offer guided tours of the town and surrounding farms. We explore the culture, cuisine and history of Silvia including visiting the traditional indigenous market which is held every Tuesday.
In La Casa de los Suenos we have lodging in glamping - fully equipped tents with mattresses, blankets, pillows, electricity and lights. The most important thing at La Casa de los Sueños, is that everyone feels at home. Therefore, we have accommodation options to suit everyone. If camping (bring your own tent or caravan) or glamping aren't for you, another option is to stay in a private room in our beautiful home. We have two rooms available, one with a king sized bed and private bathroom and the other with 2 double beds (shared bathroom).
La Casa de Los Suenos Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception 08:00 - 22:00.
Pet friendly. Vis husregler
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>