Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations made less than 10 days prior arrival will be not refund and the full amount will be kept.
Visit our website for full information www.latrinacriabb.com
Additional Terms and Conditions
We will do our best to accommodate you. Please contact us for any special request. Be in mind that only after confirmation via email your booking will be confirmed.
Tel / fax +39 0923 547843
Cell +39 3420167531 / +39 3455952455
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The apartment has three bedrooms, two with private bathroom and one with external private bathroom. You can observe the dome of the San Francesco's Church from the balcony in two rooms.
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, TV, free Wii-Fii, hairdryer and courtesy set. The cleaning take place in a daily basis. Upon request, you can use the kitchen. In the morning we serve a typical Sicilian breakfast, with croissants, fruits, cappuccino and others goodies. If requested, we can serve the breakfast in the room.
We are surrounded by symbols of our history, like Torre di Ligny, the castle of Colombaia, the walls of Tramontana, the Bastioni di Sant'anna, the Purgatorio Church and so much more amazing constructions. The Staff can give information regarding places to eat, transfers, excursions companies and route informations to other cities and places like Erice, Favignana, San Vito Lo Capo, Riserva dello Zingaro, Marsala and Segesta. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>