Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are in one of the most privileged and nicest areas of the city, near to some of the finest landmarks and attractions of the city such as Laugardalsvollur Stadium, The Icelandic Phallological Museum, National Museum of Iceland and Sólfarið - Sun Voyager, amongst other renowned spots of the city.
We have Nordic style rooms for families, couples and individuals as well as dorms for 4-8 persons. Bathrooms and kitchen are shared guest facilities. Free WiFi internet is in every room. In addition, we also have several common areas where the guests and travellers will be able to get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Laekur Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.70
EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The reception is open from 10.00 to 22.00. If you cannot make withing this timetable, please contact us beforehand in order to see if we can arrange a solution.
We accept the following currencies: USD, EUR and ISK
This property might pre-authorize your credit card. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>