Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The Hostel is located in a calm neighborhood, you can walk five minutes and find good restaurants and bars.
The Hostel is fifteen minutes walking distance from the bus station (La Palma) which connects to the metro
In the Hostel you can reserve locals tours (Guatape, Comuna 13, Rafting and biketour
In order to arrive to the Hostel we offer private transportation service from the Rionegro airport cost (25 USD)
The other option is to take the public bus outside the terminal and get off at the last stop in San Diego mall. There you can take a taxi to the hostel which costs approximately 3 USD.
The dorms have share bathroom, comfortable beds, soft blankets and excellent cleanliness, also we have private room with private bathroom
* Free wifi with strong connection
*Ping pong table
* 24 hours reception service
*Delicious Colombian breakfast made with love
*Dinner with live music
*Lockers to store your bags
*Balcony with beautifull view
We open the doors of our house and we wait for you
Laureles Medellin Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included (19% for Colombia residents).
Reception 24 h.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>