Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
We charge the following cancellation fees:
10% when cancelling 30 days before arrival
20% when cancelling 10 days before arrival
100% when cancelling on arrival day
For No Show - we charge 100% of the total balance due
Reduction / modification of numbers of person must be done at least 2 weeks before the arrival. If not, actual size of the group will be charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Special condition for the group:
1- We can only accept 50 person max ( group bookings ).
2- 2 days minimum for group bookings. If the group booking is only 1 night, the hostel will automatically cancel the reservation without further noticed.
3- we accept guests / Groups between the ages of 14 and 50. People aged 17 and under must be accompanied by another guest aged 18 or older and have written permission from a parent or legal guardian.
4- For group bookings, hostel have the right to modify the types of Room if needed even though they have reserved already.
5- We do have an annex building if necessary to divide the groups.
6- Clients / Groups should pay the total price of the 1st night of stay and it is NON REFUNDABLE ( clients / groups should contact us for the credit card details). If the credit card is not working or clients fail to send the credit card details, we have the right to cancel the reservation without further notice.
7- Clients / Groups should send us an email to confirm the reservations.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Check in starts at 15:00 to 23:00.
Check out maximum is 10 am.
Option for late check in after 23:00, Extra fee of 15.00 euro per person.
Please communicate with us your time of arrival.
We are located at the main transport hub of Rome, the main railway station (Roma Termini), which allows access to the heart of Rome in just a few minutes.
We offers safe, comfortable, clean and quality accommodation, double room, triple room, family and dorm rooms, with high comfort at a low price, for travelers and groups. Spacious dorms with private bathroom and individual lockers for personal belongings. According to your feedback, we are among the most voted as: 'POSITION, SECURITY, CLEANING AND STAFF'.
+ free breakfast of coffee and croissant
+ Bed linen
+ Daily cleaning
+ unlimited wireless high-speed internet access throughout the building
+ maps of the city of Rome
+ fully equipped guest kitchen
+ luggage storage
+ welcome drink
+ vending machines for drinks, snacks, and toiletries.
+ air conditioning hot / cold in each room
+ Security lockers in all rooms (FREE use but bring your own padlock)
+ no curfew
+ shared bathrooms if the bathrooms in the rooms are occupied
+ Towels available for purchase: â‚¬ 2.00 (cash only) - in private rooms are included
+ check-out by 10 am - Late check-out until 2 pm on request (â‚¬ 10 per room, only for private room)
A place where national and international travelers will have the unique opportunity to socialize with guests from all over the world
Cleaning is not something to be taken for granted in many other hostels, but we take it seriously.
As travelers for travelers we have traveled the world ourselves, so we know firsthand what you are looking for and what you expect from us. We care about you and also your feedback.
Special conditions for groups:
1) We can accept up to 50 people
2) minimum stay of 2 nights, if the booking is only for 1 night we cannot accept, the reservation is automatically canceled
3) We only accept guests between the ages of 17 and 50 for security reasons, guests aged 50 or over can only stay in private rooms. Guests under the age of 16 cannot stay with their parents, but guests over the age of 17 must have written authorization from their parents or guardian, or be accompanied by an adult.
4) For group bookings, the hostel may reserve the right to make changes to the type of room.
5) groups greater than 25 pax can be divided into two structures, in the adjacent building always owned by us.
6) The groups must pay the first night of the stay and it is not refundable, if the credit card does not work and in the absence of a new credit card the reservation is canceled.
7) Groups must send an e-mail to confirm the reservation.
*** The hot / cold conditioners are controlled with a timer for energy saving.
*** We are unable to send faxes or letters for visa documents to embassies and / or consulates.
*** Some rooms are located in the other location 20 meters away,
Check-in: from 15:00.
Check out: from 10:00.
Please bring and present your passport upon check-in. We accept an identity card if you are an EU citizen, if you are not an EU citizen you need a passport. If the passport is not presented, check-in is not permitted and no-show will be made accordingly (cost for the first night of stay).
Notice on the new Rome tax: The City of Rome has decided to charge 3.50 euros per person per night for tourists visiting Rome, children up to 10 years of age do not pay, it is not included in the accommodation rate and must be paid in cash upon arrival.
Cancellations must be received at least 48 hours in advance, in the case of late cancellations the cost of the first night will be charged as a no-show.
Payment by credit card accepted for amounts over â‚¬ 25.00.
Information on the structure: sheets and pillowcases are provided. Luggage storage is available at the reception, if your room is not ready yet, you can safely leave them here and come back later for check-in, even after the check-out until late in the evening.
Late arrivals accepted - please contact the hostel directly to let them know.
Supermarket, restaurant, bars and banks around the corner.
Boarding pass printing available at the reception.
All the rooms are equipped with lockers with lock, it is advisable to bring your own padlock, if you do not have it you can buy it at the reception.
We do not have a laundry service, but there are several nearby laundries.
Payment in cash upon arrival.
Starts on Dec 6, 2021, Guests need to meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: proof of full Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination, a recent valid negative Coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of Coronavirus recovery. Note: until 11 years of age is excepted to these requirements. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>