Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Lemon Tree Hostel likes to keep it social and fun by making you feel at home. We have Free Wi-Fi and it is a perfect place to meet other travellers in any of our common areas including our lounge or games room (pool table and football included!)
Lemon tree is located in the heart of Antigua, less than two blocks away from central park, on the cooler side of town and walking distance to everything! We are one of the newest hostels in town, where modern comforts meets colonial architecture and where good times meet the history of this world heritage site city. Our neighbours are bars, restaurants, authentic Guatemalan food, ruins, churches and parks with some of the best volcano views and photo ops in all of Antigua.
11 comfortable and spacious rooms are disposed for guest to to stay at Lemon tree hostel.
At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a patio with pool view. Featuring a shared bathroom, rooms at Lemon Tree Hostels also provide guests with free WiFi.
Lemon Tree Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards.
We accept dollars but change will be given in Quetzales.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
No children allowed.
The maximum period of stay is of 20 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>