Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Don’t feel like doing anything and just want to relax and stay in?? No problem, we have a cool lounge area with a pool table, dart board, big screens for movie nights, and a beer pong table. We also have a side patio where you can smoke, lounge around and get to know other travelers. Another great way to mingle with other travelers is in our kitchen area, the kitchen is fully stocked with cooking utensils, a fridge and filtered drinking water.
Are you a Brazilian Jiujitsu practitioner or ever wanted to try jiujitsu? We have an ocean view jiujitsu academy that is just under 1000 sq feet of training space. So try a class and join the fun, with morning and night classes Monday – Friday our guest can join a class or both classes for free during their duration of their stay. If you just feel like having a workout or burning off some energy, guest can use the academy during class off hours 7 days a week 8 am – 10 pm, our academy has a stationary bike, medicine balls, resistance bands, battle rope or just use it for stretching or your own yoga workouts
Tijuana has an amazing nightlife, with many bars, clubs and an awesome Gastro Park for you foodie people. Centro during the day can be a fun day of adventure with souvenir shopping, cultral art, museums, breweries or just a good old fashion picture with a Zonkey (donkey painted like zebra) wearing a sombreo on Av. Revolucion.
Centro ( Downtown Tijuana ) or the San Ysidro border is a quick Uber ride under $5 usd or Taxi ride around $7 usd, and if you’re on a budget or just want to travel like a local and ride the bus/ taxi de ruta for 13 – 15 pesos (about .75 cents) please feel free to email us for detail bus directions.
LifeStyle Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 1:00pm to 10pm
Check out before 11:30am
Please let us know if you will be checking in after 10pm
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
CASH Payment upon arrival ( USD or Pesos )
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Just ring the doorbell when the lobby is closed.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No Weirdos - Just those looking to have a Good Time & Good Vibes
If you gotta ask yourself if your a weirdo, then you a weirdo. Lol
- No minors (Under 18)
- One person per dorm room bed
- Two people per private room reservation (Passports Required per Person)
- No drinking or Eating in Rooms Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>