Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellation must be made 10 days before arrival, otherwise full charge to credit card.
Minimum stay of 2 days during weekends.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Cancellation must be made 10 days in advance of arrival.
Recommended to call us a few days in advance for check in information, and to to tell us about any special requirements the group may have
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
It must be a named adult (+20 years old) identified leader of the group taking the full responsibility.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are centrally located in the center of Stockholm in a good position for all kind of activities, only two stops with the subway from Central Station where all airport buses arrive and departure from.
We have a mix of private rooms and small dormitories. We offer private single-, twin-, triple-, quad- five- and six-bedded rooms.
All rooms are equipped with new standalone beds of hotel quality.
All rooms have shared WC and showers.
We have a modern guest kitchen and also laundry possibilities, plus free Internet access, with perfect Wi-Fi in all the rooms
We offer breakfast buffé every day The price is 95 sek
It is also just a few minutes walking distance to Stockholm School of Economics and Royal Institute of Technology, two of the most famous universities in Europe. One more minute and you will reach Stockholm Olympic Stadium for a football game or Bruce Springsteen concert.
Just 300 meters from us you find the commuter train which takes you to Arlanda Airport
In the neighborhood there are a lots of cafes, bars and restaurants. Summer time you can relax or have a picnic in one of the nearby parks Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Lilla Brunn Hostel sier
I think our location in Vasastan gives the guests a peek of local Stockholm as many of the city's best restaurants, shops and galleries are in Vasastan, away from the main tourist attractions. The famous city library Stadsbiblioteket is just a block away and Drottninggatan shopping street starts only 10 minutes' walk from here. I usually tell our guests to visit the restaurant Tranan; it's a good place to get a taste of Swedish food, with its genuine character and local clients. Later in the evening the bar on the basement floor is a waterhole for locals and a nice place to have a drink. The many small galleries around Vasastan are also worth visiting.
I'd say most of our guests are aged 25 and up. This certainly isn't a party hostel but it's great for meeting other people and relaxing after spending time in Stockholm. Peter, Owner/Manager
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>