Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
LIONFISH BACKPACKERS offers affordable accommodation suitable for budget traveers, barkadas, families and backpackers. We have Two (2) Native Nipa Hut Bungalow good for 2 pax and Two (2) Concrete Dormitories that can occupy 6 guests per dorm. Free linens, comfortable beds and mattresses, soft pillows, heavy duty ceiling fan and electric fan, convertible to be aircon dorms, each dormitory has its own toilets and bath with hot & cold shower.
Malapascua is a tiny island situated 6.8km from the offshore the northern coast of Cebu Island. It is a best known for its world-famous diving sites, and the beautiful white sand beach. It is unspoiled and the people are very friendly. You will fall in love with this island the moment you’ll set foot on it.
The way to Maya port from Cebu City is via the northern bus terminal, just take a taxi from the airport or a trike from the pier or anywhere close enough in the city itself. The bus to Maya costs 150-200 peso for air-con buses, and travel time is 4-5 hours. You can also take a taxi and that will save you time (travel time is 2-3 hours) but it’s far more expensive (5,000 pesos), but you can negotiate the price down.
The way to Malapascua is by a public boat from Maya port. There is a public boat that cost 100P that leaves every time it’s getting full. A private boat can cost between 1500 pesos, so if you’re offered a higher price negotiate. In low tide when you take the public boat, there is a guy in small paddle boats that will take you the short distance to the ferry, and they charge 20 pesos, non-negotiable. The last boat leaves around 4 pm.
Once in Malapascua, you can opt to walk for 5 minutes or ride a habal-habal to The LIONFISH BACKPACKERS, we are just located at the back of Malapascua Garden Resort on the way to Bakhaw Kiwi.
Meet new friends around the world and we gladly welcome you at The LIONFISH BACKPACKERS MALAPASCUA. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Håndklær til leie
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>