Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Hostelworld sierOversatt av
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We introduce you one of the newest hostels in the gorgeous city of Lisbon. Open since November 2007, the Lisbon Old Town Hostel is a dream come true in the life of two enthusiastic and experienced travellers.
As pure Lisboners well make sure you feel the soul of our city and fall in love with it. Information is something we can always provide according to your own wishes and desires.
Our hostel is located in one of the seven hills of Lisbon in an 18th-century building, renovated to guarantee you have all the comfort you need.
The facilities include spacious dorms (with 10, 8, 6 and 4 beds), two twin-bed rooms, four WCs (with a total of 10 hot showers and six toilets), four common/social areas (with free Internet and Wi-Fi, small library, radio, DVD player and cable TV) and two fully equipped kitchens.
Ah! Can't forget our own private balcony to enjoy the warm summer nights under the stars!
The cleanliness of the hostel is a priority for us, as well as providing a free, delicious, good morning breakfast, making sure you are strong and ready to enjoy Lisbon to the maximum.
From Old Town, you can get to all the essential sites in a short walk, as well as to all the transport were just five minutes walk from two different metro stops - Baixa/Chiado and Cais do Sodr - that take you to the most famous attractions in the surroundings of Lisbon. The epicentre of Lisbon's nightlife is just around the corner; theres no way you can miss it or miss the hostel after!
To sum it up, if youre looking for a central place where you can chill and have fun, theres no doubt Old Town is your spot in Lisbon! Old Town provides you all the cosiness of your own home in harmony with a friendly and social environment. Youll feel the good vibes from the moment you arrive.
If you come to Old Town once, we guarantee youll come a second time, probably more! Were here waiting for you, so jump in: come and live a Lisbon story with us...
Important: We accept credit and debit cards. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Lisbon Old Town Hostel sier
Men det som virkelig setter oss fremover er de ansatte. Vi jobber ikke for kunder av hostel - vi mottar venner til vårt hjem! Vi er en familie, og gjestene lett føle det og gjøre en del av det. Når folk sier vi gå utover oss selv for å hjelpe dem, det \ 's virkelig sånn. Hvis de har et problem, fra det øyeblikket vet vi det blir det vårt problem også, og vi vil gjøre absolutt alt vi kan for å fikse det. Dessuten vet vi Lisboa som håndflaten av våre hender og våre kunder dra nytte av det mye. Og vi ikke bare anbefale steder å gå - vi drar dit sammen!
Husene i sentrum av Lisboa er gammel og ikke forberedt på å motta folk med enkelte typer funksjonshemminger, men vi har klart å skape en infrastruktur forberedt på å motta folk som bruker rullestol, og vi ville gjøre noe for å gjøre alle \ 's opphold minneverdig .
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>