Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Lodge in the city have a cancellation policy of 1st night charge if cancelled or reduction in numbers within 48 hours of booking. Full payment of booking will be charged for No shows.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There will be 10% security deposit required on booking. Please write your contact details down for us to arrange deposit transaction
We have a $20 key deposit and you must be 18 years old to check in. If you wish to book a car park, please give us a call or email us and we will add a car park to your booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our large spacious lodge is located in central Wellington. We have a wide range of accommodation available from backpacker dorms to self contained units. We also provide long-term stays.
The Lodge is in the heart of Wellington's buzzing cafe, bar, club and theatre district. We are only minutes walk to the waterfront, Te Papa Museum, Cuba St with its mouth watering cuisine and Courtney Place with its fantastic nightlife.
We have a very sociable atmosphere with a large communal kitchen, outdoor courtyard, dining and lounge area with Sky TV. The hostel has laundry facilities on each floor and spacious clean bathrooms. We also offer our guests 5GB of WiFi every day! Limited guest parking is available for $10 per night. Please call or e-mail the Lodge to reserve a car park in advance. We also allow our guests to drink on the property so there is a very active nightlife!
The choice of room types available include 4-12 bed dorms, twin bunk rooms, single rooms, double rooms and self-contained family rooms.
We require a $20 key deposit for every check in. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>