Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
At Lords Lodge we offer you:
Free, unlimited wireless internet
Free Sangria on Saturdays
Lots of help in finding work in Melbourne
Lords Lodge is owned and operated by YOUNG Melbournians and travelers. We have the most friendly and knowledgeable staff in Melbourne!!
We are located in Melbourne's most fashionable area and just a 5 minute walk away from St. Kilda and 5 minutes by tram to the city centre. Chapel St and Commercial Rd are only minutes away offering the best of Melbourne shopping, pubs and clubs, banks, post office, 24hr supermarkets, swimming pool and gyms. Easy Access to the Airport with the St.Kilda and Frankston/Peninsula Skybus.
Our local, knowledgeable staff can help you with all your travel arrangements including tour bookings, buying or renting cars and finding work.
We offer the following:
- Free wireless internet
- Single/Double/Twin with TV, DVD, fridge & fan/heater
- 4-6-8 Bed Dorms with lockers, fridge and fans, all rooms come with duvets
- Clean, well-equipped communal kitchen
- Employment assistance
- Cable TV (Foxtel) & video lounge with crackling open fire
- Sunny garden area & BBQ
- Free tea and coffee
- Personal lockers in all rooms & free luggage storage
- Tour booking service and tourist information
- Message service
- Stacks of information and staff knowledge about Melbourne and what it has to offer Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>