Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancelled bookings will be charged 50% of the full booking if cancelled within the last 7 to 3 days.
Cancellations will be charged 85% if cancelled within 3 days of the arrival date.
No shows will be charged 90% of remaining payment.
Reduction in numbers will be charged 40% of each reduced guests share.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Lus Mór Bed & Breakfast is located close to the Wicklow Mountains National Park. Many hikers are stopping by as it is halfway between Knockree Hostel and Glendalough Hostel along the Wicklow Way. It is also attractive for travellers who don’t want to stay in the city but enjoy the numerous hikes around the area.
Lus Mór is very inviting and focuses mainly on guests feeling settled and at home during their stay. It is a unique, spacious property, vibrant in colour. Sleep well in fresh, comfortable beds, with clean towels as well as complimentary toiletries and hair-drier. A continental breakfast is included in the price. Cooked breakfasts, dinner and packed lunches are available for a little surcharge.
Lus Mór is hosted by a local to the area, so helpful and knowledgeable advice about the area is always available.
We offer a bright and spacious 7-bed mixed dormitory. No bunk beds, everyone has their own single bed with a little shelf for personal belongings. In the house are three shared bathrooms available. As this is a shared room, kids under the age of 18 are not allowed, unless this room is booked as a private room.
We also offer two double rooms and one single room, all furnished with a comfortable double bed. These rooms are advertised with three shared bathrooms.
For families or small groups, we advertise two big Family Rooms with an ensuite bathroom each. These rooms are furnished with one double bed and 2 single beds, suitable for groups and families up to 4 people.
Lus Mór is situated close to Roundwood, County Wicklow. It is a 4 km distance, pick-ups and drop-offs are available for a little surcharge. In Roundwood, there are pubs, restaurants and takeaways as well as a general store and a pharmacy available.
Lough Tay, Vartry Reservoirs, Powerscourt Gardens and Glendalough are some tourist attractions close by.
From Dublin: Glendalough Bus 181 from Stephen’s Green to Roundwood Inn.
From Glendalough: Glendalough Bus 181 to Roundwood Inn, or Local Link 183 to Byrne’s Bistro
From Wicklow: Local Link 183 to Byrne’s Bistro
Important to know:
•The mixed dormitory is not suitable for kids under 18
•No kitchen for public use
•Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival
•Check-in from 14:00 to 21:00
•Check out from 08:00 to 11:00
•Dinner is available from 18:00 to 19:30
•Breakfast is available from 08:30 to 09:30
•Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards
•This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
•Breakfast included. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>