Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Room bookings for groups of twelve persons and above:
The deadline for free cancellations is 60 days before the day of arrival for group bookings on the basis of multi-bed rooms. For groups on the basis of single and double rooms, the deadline for free cancellations is 45 days before the day of arrival. These deadlines also apply if the Contract is concluded within the respective deadline. On cancellation after these deadlines, cancellation charges are payable on the following terms:
a) From 59 days (group booking on the basis of multi-bed rooms) or 44 days (group booking on the basis of single and double rooms) to 30 days prior to arrival, 30 percent of the agreed booking price is payable.
b) 29 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
c) 9 to 1 day(s) prior to arrival: 80 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
d) In the event of a cancellation on the day of arrival or non-utilisation of the service, 90 percent of the total agreed booking price is payable.
e) If the number of persons falls by more than ten percent within these deadlines, the above cancellation charges for the cancelled persons will apply accordingly. Up to ten percent of the number of persons may be cancelled free of charge up to one day prior to arrival.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise agreed, for groups of twelve persons or more a payment of 10 percent of the total booking price shall be due immediately on confirmation of the booking. Unless otherwise agreed, the remaining amount will be due no later than four weeks prior to arrival without the Hotel issuing a separate payment reminder. In the case of group bookings booked less than eight weeks prior to arrival, the first advance payment of 10 percent shall not apply and the total booking price will be due in full in advance immediately on confirmation of the booking.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Located within walking distance of Warschauer Straße, one of Berlin’s most frequented tourist areas, and mainline railway station Ostbahnhof, which handles around 100.000 passengers daily, the hotel will have excellent connections to public transport. Our hostel is an ideal starting point for shopping and sightseeing excursions. What makes this district so beloved is its unique atmosphere generated by the innumerable bars, cafes, restaurants and clubs around the hostel.
We are very fond of this district. Its unique charm is incorporated in our house. Do what you like, but only if you like! In the lounge, you can put your feet up with a good book after a long day, or enjoy free internet access on your laptop. If you fancy a cool beer and a chat, you'll find both at the bar. For a match of skills between old or new friends, we offer a gaming area.
Here, everybody will find something to their taste, whether in one of the countless restaurants round the corner, or in the Hostel itself. Our guest kitchen is at your disposal to conjure up your favorite dish while our in-house washing machine is doing your washing. Or if you don't feel like cooking, we also have vending machines.
We offer accommodation in single and twin rooms, shared rooms or a dormitory. All rooms have their own bathroom with a shower and toilet and are equipped with a TV set. No need to bring bedding - this is included in the accommodation.
MEININGER Berlin East Side Gallery Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 15:00. Of course, guests can arrive before 3 pm and leave their bags in our locker room (0,80€ for 1h or 4€ for 24h)
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
24-hour Reception. Our young and multilingual team is there for you 24 hours a day with help and advice. Under such circumstances, there is really nothing stopping you from having an unforgettable stay!
We operate a no-smoking policy throughout the building.
Guests under 18 years can only stay in private rooms with parental agreement.
Maximum stay in dorms is 14 days.
You must be 18 or older to stay in a dormitory.
For bookings of several beds in dorms, we do not guarantee accommodation in the same room.
Free services and offers:
- Guest kitchen use
And stuff available for a small charge:
- Towels are available from reception (surcharge)
- All-You-Can-Eat-And-Drink breakfast buffet 7.90 Euro
- Tickets for public transport
- Tickets for city tours, musicals etc.
- Late check-out till 2 pm for 10.00 Euro (only private rooms)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Packed Lunch for 4.50 Euro
- Pets allowed for 10.00 Euro per night
- Parking (15 € per night) Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>