Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Over the last 50 years, MIJE association has renovated three 17th century buildings to create a trio of exceptional youth hostels : MIJE Fourcy, Fauconnier, Maubuisson, located in Paris' historic Marais district. Perfect location to discover the richness of the city. A continental breakfast is included in all price schemes and is served in the dining room of our three hostels. Guests are not able to use the kitchen but meals are available. Free WIFI access on the ground floor is provided. There are also city maps and information about Paris. In our common rooms you will find books. A free luggage storage is available in all the hostels. The premises are secured and a receptionist is on site 24/7.
The 3 buildings are located in the same area. After your booking, you will receive an email with special check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Located in the heart of the Marais district, the three youth hostels dating back to the 17th century are open throughout the year. Perfect location for those who want to discover Paris. The MIJE hostels are located just a 10-minute walk from Notre-Dame, the Seine, Ile Saint-Louis, the Opéra Bastille, the Pompidou Center, the Picasso Museum, …
All together the hostels count more than 400 beds in private or shared rooms (from 1 to 10 people).The bedrooms are private or shared, with washbasin and shower. Beds are made on arrival and rooms are cleaned daily. Towels are not provided.
MIJE Fourcy Fauconnier Maubuisson policies & conditions:
Compulsory Membership card: 3.00 euros per person. Membership is valid for 1 year valid during the current calendar year. You can avail of many advantages in the Marais area with your membership card, Please ask at the reception, we’ll gladly give you more information on arrival.
Check-in time starts at 3 pm.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash (only euro), credit card. American Express are not accepted.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. Other nights will automatically cancelled.
Taxes not included - In addition anyone over the age of 18 staying at MIJE will be charged a City Tax up to a maximum of €2.88 per person per night. This will be payable at check –in.
Breakfast is included.
Breakfast is served from 7.00 am to 10 am.
24-hour front desk.
Non smoking rooms.
For individual: Minimum check-in age is 18.
No pets are allowed at this property.
No additional beds available. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>