Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You’ll feel right at home staying with (a maximum) 9 other people in wonderful Kreuzkölln.
The area is so lovely that you’ll sometimes forget to visit the city centre! The market at the end of the street, the winding canals and the unique Berlin flair will have you sticking around for more.
If however you do decide to immerse yourself in Berlins long and deep history or feel like visiting some of the many wonderful sights Berlin has to offer, then you’ll be whisked to the center in just 10 minutes with the U-Bahn.
To greet you on your return from a busy day taking in the sights, sounds and many flavours Berlin has to offer, there are lovely cafes, good restaurants and lively bars and of course Minimal Hostel to help you put your feet up.
I look forward to meeting you!
Yours truly… Anne
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged with the full amount
Check in from 09:30am to 1pm
Approximately one week before your arrival, I´ll send you a mail again to get more information about your arrival time. If you´ll arrive outside the Check-In hours you will get your personal check-in information via email.
Check out 12pm
Payment upon arrival by cash. We do not accept any credit cards
CityTax is included.
Breakfast not included.
Luggage-storage is no problem at any time. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>