Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Group bookings (bookings for more than 4 persons) can be canceled without fees four days before your arrival. If the booking is canceled after this time, you will be charged 50% of the first night of your group stay.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Welcome! We are a family-run hostel that was established in spring 2020. If you are a solo-traveler, laid-back couple, adventurous group or family looking for a safe, comfortable and social atmosphere, Madina Hostel is for you.
Our contemporary design is the perfect environment to take a break from a long day spent in Cairo, where you can put up your feet in one of the three common areas. Socialize and laugh with fellow travelers, plan your itineraries over a free cup of coffee or cook together in the large fully-equipped kitchen.
Ideally located in the heart of vibrant Downtown Cairo, discover a haven of the local culture scene, lively cafes, restaurants, bars and beautiful architecture just outside of our doorsteps. We are right next to Tahrir Square, the Egyptian Museum and the Nile and in walking distance to the main bus station and the subway and a short taxi ride away from the train station. ATMs and exchange offices are also around the corner.
21 comfy beds are split in private rooms with shared or private bathrooms and one 6-bed dorm. All rooms are equipped with A/C, large soundproof windows with blackout blinds, lockers or wardrobes and art from Egyptian artists we love and support.
Our services and facilities:
* free breakfast, hot drinks, WiFi, towels, linen, hair dryer
* large, fully equipped kitchen ready to be used around the clock
* trips and tour organization within Cairo and Egypt
* 24/7 airport transfer in private cars
* 24/7 reception and check-in, no curfew
* luggage storage available
* laundry service
We are looking forward for you to join the Madina Hostel community! See you soon in lovely Cairo...
Madina Hostel - Terms & Conditions:
1. The reception works 24-hours, check in is possible 24hrs from 12.30pm
2. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card, in EGP, USD or EUR
3. Smoking is not allowed in the property except on the balconies
4. Couples of Egyptian or Arab nationality need a marriage certificate, as per Egyptian law
5. Visitors of guests are allowed in common areas only, as per Egyptian law
6. Arab and Egyptian nationals are not allowed to stay in the dorm, as per Egyptian law
7. Cancellation is free of charge 48hrs before arrival, afterwards the first night is charged. In case of no-show the full amount of the reservation is charged. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>