Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostelworld users voted us the Number 1 hostel in Serbia in 2010 and 2009 and still we remain Top Rated!
NEW @ Manga hostel
** Private APARTMENT **
Double bed, Extra sofa, Bathroom with shower, Kitchen, AC, Private Entrance...
* From a Single person to a Group!
* On request, at least 24h in advance.
* Payment at the hostel, so no stress included, just after landing! ;)
Included in price:
* All taxes!
* Air-conditioned rooms
* Lockers for each bed
* Bed linen and towels
* Unlimited internet/ Wi-Fi access
* Coffee and tea any time of day
* Welcome drink - homemade Rakija
* City maps & Free Walking Tour
And even more:
* 24hr Reception
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Laundry service (a few euro)
* Bike/Motorbike parking
* Chill-out yard
* Cable TV/DVD
* Iron, Hairdryer & hairstyling expertise ;)
* If your bed is free when you arrive, you may get it right away.
If not, you may leave your bags in our luggage room, and use all the hostel facilities in the meantime. You will get your bed by 11am, our regular check in time.
* After Checking Out, we may keep your belongings until 21h, but in the meanwhile all the hostel's facilities remain at your disposal.
* Bicycle: hostel's yard suitable for your bikes.
* Motorbike: safe enclosed private parking lot, in front of the hostel.
* Car: not available; but, we'll gladly help you find a spot for your car.
- On the street, Free of charge:Saturday 14h till Monday 8h!
- 24/7 public garages (1 hour = 0.8 euro)
- Our tips on where to park your car for Free!
Within a stone's throw you'll find:
* Exchange office, ATM/cash machine
* 24/7 Supermarket& pharmacy, the best takeaways, bakeries, the oldest farmer's market, the cheap restaurant with Serbian hot dishes, the main post office.
* Well-liked bars by locals & clubs
* The museum of the most unique person in the Balkans - Nikola Tesla
* The House of Parliament and St. Marko Church (over weekends check out Traditional weddings with Gypsy brass music!!)
* Popular shopping street with Tasmajdan park with its Swimming Pool & Spa center & running tracks
* The Student Cultural Center with its art gallery & cafe & concert hall & bookshop Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
1ste, Land Serbia
1ste, Land Serbia
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>