Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
If you are planning a trip to the Maasai Mara check us out! We are happy to say we are open and operating our camp with full Covid 19 compliance, as per the government of Kenya’s directives.
Our property is aimed at fun friendly adventure travellers, offering a large campsite if you have your own camping equipment as well as having simple and comfortable accommodation including five budget dome tents and five en suite bandas with private toilet and shower.
We provide clean eco friendly facilities with hot showers, cozy bar and dining area, freshly prepared meals are available for our catered guests and we also provide a self catering kitchen in the campsite for those guests who prefer to self cater. Our electricity is 100% solar powered with just a back up generator for bad weather days, and we are a pet friendly camp with cats and dogs living onsite.
From our base here you can partake in activities including game drives, bush camping, Maasai home stays, traditional Maasai BBQs, sundowners and hot air ballooning. Located just a 5 minute, 3.8km drive, to the Sekenani gate of the Maasai Mara National Reserve and only 300m from the main road, we are accessible via public transport or we can also organise you private taxi transfers to camp from all over Kenya if you prefer!
What are you waiting for? Migrate to Maasai Mara…….
*Please note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, in order to comply with the new operating procedures and protocols from the government, we can no longer accept any walk/drive in guests. You must have a reservation with us, even for camping, in order for us to maintain social distancing and cleanliness standards. You will also be required to apply sanitiser, have your temperature checked and to be wearing a mask in order for us to check you in, as per the Ministry of Health guidelines. Thank you for your understanding!*
We have Land Cruisers based at our camp for game drives into the Maasai Mara National Reserve which are converted for game viewing and are inclusive of an experienced driver guide and fuel.
Our full day sharing game drives are $60 per person per day and they run with a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 4 camp guests per vehicle, the guided vehicle departs camp at 6.30am and returns around 6pm depending on the day and what’s been seen. Your personal park entry fee of $80pp is payable on top directly to the park gate on entry.
In the event that only one guest is going out on a particular day it is still possible to go but the minimum operating cost of $120 rather than $60pp is payable. We do not guarantee sharing game drive numbers until the evening before when all the days guests have checked in since travellers often change their plans.
We can also organise private guided game drive vehicles for $100 per half day and $150 per full day, plus your personal park entry fee is payable on top. Private vehicles need to be booked in advance.
Our Hostel World rates are based on self catering or B&B and the use of our small self catering kitchen area in the campsite is included in the prices. Individual set meals are also available from the camp kitchen at a cost of $10 per person for breakfast, $10 per person for lunch (packed lunches can be provided for full day game drives) and $15 per person for 3 course dinner. Vis husregler
- Gratis parkering
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>