Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-To confirm your reservation, we require an up front payment, 50% of the total reservation cost, that is not refundable
-Any changes at the group numbers or dates can be done until 14 days before your arrival.( The changes can be done only if there are the requiered available rooms on the specific dates.)
- In case of changes, the cost difference will be calculated in your final payment on your arrival.
- You have 24 hours to show up, on the first day of your reservation. After this period of time the reservation is canceled.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Mare Monte Hotel is a peaceful and quiet place, in front of Yialos Beach of ios island. Our guests must maintain the quiet in the hotel and don't be annoying to the other customers.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Our guests will find a variety of things we offer:
Μaid service (daily)
Wake up services
Pets accepted (upon request)
Front desk safety box
Non smoking rooms
Fax services at the reception
Express check in / check out
Private WC / Shower
Kitchenette equipped with the proper utensils [in studios]
Check in from 7.00 to 23.00
Check out before 11.30
Cancellation policy: 72hnotice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Breakfast is not included
Taxes are included Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs svømmebasseng
- Utendørs terrasse
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Romservice (begrenset tid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>