Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellation received within 3 day prior to arrival date will incur the first night charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that there is no elevator in this hostel. The stairways are rather steep and narrow, which is not recommended for guests with heavy luggage or who are under 12 years old or have troubled knees.
Please note that there is no 24-hour front desk. Guests who will check-in after 22:00, please inform hotel in advance. Hotel's contact details is in the reservation confirmation email.
To travel from Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, guests can take Kuo-Kuang Bus – Number 1843 to Nangang Exhibition Center. Fare is NTD 115 and travel time is about 1-hour in normal condition.
When you exit the bus, you will be facing Nangang Exhibition Center MRT Station. Turn left, and walk straight. Within two blocks (about 5 minutes) you will see a Starbucks on the right hand side of the road. Keep walking. Walk another 10 minutes and you will see May Rooms on the left hand side of the road.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Experience a fusion of nostalgia and contemporary comfort when you stay in May rooms completely modernized historic red brick property, built 60 years ago. Feel the charm of Taipei. While experience the genuine local way of life. Our dorms and single/double rooms are comfortable, colorful and clean and you can expect a personal service with lots of travel information.
Enjoy the friendly atmosphere in our small and cosy place, close to the combination Station with Nangang MRT, Nangang Railway and its High Speed Railway, The hostel is also a few minutes' walk away to the famous Taipei Nangang exhibition Center, few min ride by MRT Taipei 101 Tower Building, Xin Yi Shopping area, We Fen Pu Fashion Market, Raohe Street Night Market and to all the things you may need: hypermarket, bakery, restaurants, night market, spas, ATM bank and laundry facilities,
Additionally, for confirmed arrivals past midnight, please make sure that you book your accommodation for the previous calendar day. For example, if you are planning to arrive on Monday at 1:00 AM, reserve a bed for Sunday evening. If you reserve for Monday, this implies that you plan to wait until normal check-in time (2 PM onward) until you will actually occupy your bed.
************ Nearby Highlights *************
Taipei 101 Tower Building is a skyscraper looming above the clouds hovering over Taipei City. Taipei 101 Tower Building, formerly the 2nd tallest building in the world, was designed by Master Architect C.Y. Lee. The 508-meter skyscraper combines classic oriental culture and local Taiwanese features. Its glass curtain wall with double-glazed heat reduction clear glass observatory allows viewers to enjoy a bird's eye-view of the entire city of Taipei. The express elevator, affirmed as the fastest in the world, takes just 43 seconds to reach the 89th floor. While in the building, visitors can also visit the world-class shopping mall, located at the base of the complex. Like New York's Empire State Building and Paris's Eiffel Tower, Taipei 101 Tower Building attracts numerous visitors to the cosmopolitan city of Taipei.This must-see landmark and shopping mall is only 10 minutes away from Nangang MRT (4 stops).
Nangang MRT / Railway/ HSR Station (Exit 2A) is only a 7-minute walk from May Rooms. There, you can see Taiwan Illustrator Jimmy's Famed Artwork: The SubwayRides into MRT Nangang Station.
Carrefour Nangang hypermarket enjoy shopping and tasting local foods and seasonal fruits at Carrefour fresh market; bananas, guava, mango, sugarapple pineapple, bell apples (native to Taiwan), etc. can be had only a few American dollars. Yummy!
Wu Fen Pu Fashion Market, Shopping Paradise Taipei's must-see fashion market, is only one stop 5 minutes rides from Nangang TRA to Songshan TRA. The biggest wholesale clothes market in Taiwan. No visit is complete without a day of shopping in WuFenPu Taipei; the philosophy is-- buy more, spend less!
Academia Sinica Campus & Hu Shih Memorial Hall
The highest academic institution in Taiwan. It is engaged in conducting scientific research in its own institutes, as well as providing guidance, channels a public green park for picnics, biking, and recreation, is only 7 min fm May Rooms, bus stops in front of May Rooms door.
Nangang Tea Park, Nangang Tea Demonstration Farm , Yu Family Historical Residence
'Baozhong Tea.' 150 years ago from China. The Nangang Tea Park is actually a Tea Plantation, situated at an an altitude of 200- 300 meters along the Section II of the JuiZuang Street. It was the most popular product of Nangang BaoZhong Tea. The Tea is half fermented and the color of the tea leaves are blackish green with a delighting fragrance. It's only 15 min by bus fm May Rooms, bus stops in front of May Rooms door.
******************* Room Type ***************************
Single Standard Suite
Family Room share bathroom (1 x double beds + 1 single bed)
4 Bed Lady Dormitories Share bathroom
8 Bed Mixed Dormitories-Shared Bathroom
All rooms are air-conditioned, and come with free wireless, cable TV (private room), clean linens and towels (private room), clothes hangers, and shower gel and shampoo (in all bathrooms).
****************** Room rules *****************************
1. No Smoking.
2. Passport or personal ID is strictly required for check-in.
3. Full cash in Taiwan dollars is requested at the time of check-in.
4. Key deposit is $500 NT. We will refund your money when the key is returned at check-out.
****************** Service Time ***************************
Check-Out Time: 11:00
Check-In Time: 14:00
Service Hour: 8:30 - 22:00
************** Cancellation Policy **************************
1. 15% Hostelworld Deposit is Non-Refundable.
2. Late Arrivals of 3 hours or more without notice will count as 'NO-SHOWS'. All deposits are Non-Refundable. You will be charged for 1 night for NO SHOWS and for cancellations made less than 7 days in advance.
*********** Our Environmental Concerns and Policies ************
- We encourage our guests to reuse the linens and towels.
- Turn off the light and airconditioner when you leave the room. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>