Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The guest can cancel free of charge until 14 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 14 days before arrival.
No prepayment is needed.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are just 50 meters from arched bridge of Gorica, which links the two neighbourhoods of Berat, only a few minutes' walk from Old Town. The striking style of our UNESCO protected building creates an atmosphere unique to Berat. We also think you’ll like our highly rated complimentary breakfast - a great way to start the day!
Our large communal room has comfortable seating and a traditional style bar. Outside, there is a large garden with plenty of seating, a BBQ and a water fountain - perfect for meeting people. We have a communal guest kitchen and organized tours to the canyon and the waterfall. For the more active, we also organize hiking tours.
Maya Hostel Berat Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00 to midnight.
Check out before 11:00
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Reception time 07:00 to 00:00.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>