Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are located to some of the finest locations and attractions of the area such as Área de Protección de Flora y Fauna Yum Balam and Puerto Chiquila. In addition, the Holbox Island is quite near and accessible from our position since all the ferries bound for Holbox Island depart from Puerto Chiquila.
The Mayan Villas Hotel has beautiful suites as well as double & single rooms built with special attention to
detail and locally designed for your accommodation in Chiquila, Mexico. We understand that nights away often mean wanting a more intimate and quiet getaway with less people around and personalized service. The Mayan Villas Hotel will certainly deliver this unique experience. In addition, we can help you discover wonderful adventures around the island of Holbox through our adventure packages.
Mayan Villas Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - 16.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.00 % per room per night
Service fee $10.00 USD. P/Nite
Surcharge fee: 5 % when paying with CC
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis flyplasstransport
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Air condition
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>