Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
It is truly one of the few backpackers hostel of international standards located in Pondicherry, India. From shared bathroom, multiple mixed dorm rooms, 2 female dorms and several common spaces for entertainment, we have everything that you could wish for your dream travel trip and all this in your budget.
Located on MG Road in the heritage town, you will get to experience the perks of living in the heart of the city and also pinch of history around you. On Sunday's you will get to experience the old flea market just as you step outside the hostel.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT POLICY
-Check-in time from 12:30 pm onwards.
-Check-out time before 10:00 am.
-Photo identification is required upon check in, and we accept only passport as we are a travellers' hostel (this includes Indian nationals)
-No early check ins or late check outs.
-We have a 3 day cancellation policy (i.e. 72 hours from the standard check-in time 12 noon). Failure to inform us within this time will result in cancellation charges of the full amount.
-Non refundable bookings during 21st December and 4th January are excluded from this policy. (Please note: this means, prepayment of the entire amount before arrival is mandatory)
DURATION OF STAY
- Micasa doesn't allow stays longer than 4 days in total. As we are backpacker only hostel.
-Micasa does not allow group stays beyond 4 people (even if the bookings are made in multiple instalments, through any booking platform).
-Any group bookings which has been made by several individuals/ separate bookings to make it appear as though it is not a group can be cancelled or denied at any time in advance or on arrival without refund.
-Micasa hostel reserves the right to admission.
-The reception is open between 8:30 am - 8:30 pm. These are our contact timings as well.
-All guests must be of at least 18 years of age to be able to check-in at the hostel.
-Hostel gates will be opened at 7:00 am and closed at 1:00 am
QUIET HOURS (12:30 am to 8:00 am)
-The lights are shut after 10.30 pm so guests may have a good night’s rest. You may use the reading lamps after that.
-Please keep your phones on silent inside the dorm rooms.
-Please pack your bags the night before, if your leaving early.
-After 11 pm no loud music shall be played.
-Please keep the common areas clean.
-Liquor drinking is strictly prohibited during quiet hours (12:30 am to 8:00 am).
-Consumption of liquor is only allowed in designated areas.
-Please clean the kitchen and any utensils after use.
-No smoking, drinking or eating inside the dorms.
CLOTHES AND SHOES
-Please keep the shoes and socks in the shoe rack.
-All clothes/towels must be hung in designated area or kept inside the lockers.
NON RESIDENT GUESTS
-Non-resident with prior permission from Micasa team are allowed only in the terrace area until 8.00 pm
-Micasa hostels have zero tolerance policy regarding the use of illegal drugs. Any guest found using drugs within the premises will be asked to leave Micasa hostels. No refund will be given in such circumstance.
Micasa Hostel reserves all right to admission Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>