Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Two week prior for cancellation
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We are situated right on the Ruta De Flores between Apaneca and Ataco.
We enjoy meeting people from all over the world. Whichever direction you are going, a bus will pick you up in front of the hotel. We recommend a visit to the Impossible National Park for a waterfall tour for our adventurous guests.
We recommend a trip to the Santa Teresa hot springs for guests who would like to relax. The cities of Apaneca and Concepcion de Ataco have 38 restaurants, but we are 100 meters from the best and most famous Jardin De Celeste. Apaneca’s canopy zip-line tour is not to be missed either.
Don Oscar keeps all of our plants beautiful, and the staff keeps all of the rooms sparkling clean. Breakfast between 7:30 and 8:30 in the kitchen which has glorious views of the countryside. We look forward to meeting you and showing you why we chose to live in this little piece of heaven.
Mocha's Place Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Reception from 7 AM to 5 PM, but there is usually someone there 24-7. We have automated doors with codes and lock boxes so you are welcome to come at any hour on your own.
No adults with unrelated minors.
No pets. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Kabel TV
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>