Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
La Candelaria is the oldest part of the city and preserves much of its colonial architecture and rich cultural heritage. We are within walking distance of the Gold Museum, the Botero Museum, the Military Museum, the Emerald Museum, the National Library, the Plaza de Bolívar (main square), the Presidential House of Nariño, the Cathedral, Congress, and the Monserrate sanctuary/viewpoint. There are dozens of restaurants and bars within a short walking distance from the hostel. Additionally, we are close to the flea market, bus stops and the pedestrian-only street.
On the ground floor there is a private room with a King Size bed (also available on request for twin accommodation), wardrobe, lamp, bed linen, towels and breakfast are all included in the rate. The shared dorm is on the second floor and it has 7 capsules, each one of its pods is equipped with lighting and power socket. Bedding, pillow, towel are provided and guests have also security lockers at their disposal. There are bathrooms with hot showers available on each floor.
Our room with private bathroom is a lot more than just that, it is actually a duplex suite with two separate areas. On the ground floor, it has its own bathroom, kitchenette (equipped with fridge and microwave oven) and dining table. The bedroom upstairs features a double bed, wardrobe and TV. Even though the suite has a private entrance facing the street, the bedroom is located at the back, away from outside noises. Providing over 30 square metres (350 sq. ft) of living space some may even consider it an apartment!
We have a fully equiped kitchen (stove, fridge, oven, microwave, blender, toaster, cookware, etc). The living room has cable TV. There is free coffee and tea available all day, WiFi and even a computer available for guest use, we also have a small library and an acoustic guitar if you like to play.
Mola Hostel is a purely Colombian project born with the spirit of promoting knowledge about the indigenous Guna people and their traditional Mola art, carefully crafted by women, that is why we offer hand-made Mola products and cultural knowledge workshops to make Mola art, In addition to provide information about the cultural agenda and different tours offered in the Historical City Center.
Mola Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 19% for Colombian Nationals.
24 hour Reception.
Age Restriction: 18+ years only.
The maximum period of stay is of 31 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Kabel TV
- tilkomst for rullestolbrukere
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>