Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
MONGOL AIL with its meaning of Mongolian home offers travelling convenience to people from all over the world coming to Inner Mongolia.
WHY XANADU(Zhenglanqi)—UNESCO “The site Of XANADU”
1.Closest place from Beijing, where you can see real nomadic life.
2.Historical place-“Site of the Yuan Dynasty Upper Capital” (The site Of XANADU)
3.Natural view of endless grass-land, blue sky
4.Enjoy and get nomadic experience via herder's way of life.
* Visit and live together with nomad's family.
* Sand sliding, archery,horse back riding and other traditional games
* Get knowledge about Mongolian tradition and culture from mongolian tour-guide.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
★ Kitchen facilities
★ Satellite TV
★ Luggage Storage While You Travel
★ Hair Dryers
★ Travel information
★ Computer in activity room
★ Basketball、football (soccer)
How to come?
Coach Bus Timetable
From Beijing 北京 (Liuliqiao station 六里桥客运站) 380km
Beijing -- Zhenglanqi
09:30 (139 RMB) arrival time 16:00
17:30 (110 RMB) arrival time 24:00
From Huhhot 呼和浩特 520 km
Huhhot - Zhenglanqi 7:20 ( 135 RMB) — arrival time 14:00
Nearest train station is Sanggendalai 桑根达来 Train station 60 km away from Zhenglanqi （By car it takes around 50min and 40 RMB / per person by taxi） Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>