Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Hostel though are world famous for being budget friendly alternative stay and a social place where travelers meet connect and share there experiences, hostels in India are fast catching up but almost all hostel in India only focus on budget stay, social atmosphere and creating vibe and loose focus on providing quality food.
We started in Old Manali with the aim to provide good quality plus affordable food and budget friendly stay for traveler around the world who can come relax, unwind and share there interest and passion over a quality meal in our roof top café with one of the best view of valley.
Facilities & Services:
1. Roof Top Café.
2. Common Area.
3. Separate Open Terrace.
4. Spacious 4 & 6 bedded dorm beds.
5. Luxurious Private Rooms with Balcony.
6. Ample Car Parking.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 noon to 23:00.
Check out before 10:00 AM.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 12%
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 10 years of age.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Håndklær til leie
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>