Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Montenegro Hostel B&B Budva has apartments as well as dorms.
Apartments are brand new, with a simple and luxurious interior and standard facilities for each apartment: kitchen, bathroom, free wifi and lounge.
6-bed dorms have: private bathroom, free wifi, AC
8-bed dorms have: private bathroom, kitchen, free wifi, AC
One Deluxe 3 Bed Apartment has 65 square meters (fully equipped), with one bedroom, kitchen, lounge, balcony and view of the sea. Central location. The distance from the beach is 70 meters. The bedroom has one double bed and one single bed. All rooms have AC, Wi-Fi and cable TV.
MH-TV (Montenegro Hostel Television)
This is the private television of Montenegro Hostel company and runs in all 3 cities where the company has its own accommodations: Kotor, Budva, and Podgorica. Also, the program is possible to watch via mobile phones or personal computers. This television program provides all guests and visitors in all 3 towns and others to get information of the best deals and discounts among accommodations, tours, transfers, and other activities. Information are updated several times per day.
Full days tours and transfers:
Montenegro Hostel Travel Agency has opened 10 years ago and organizes plenty of tours with excellent itineraries and prices. We organize day tours in Montenegro, budget tours and international tours.
Day tours in Montenegro are:
Big Montenegro Tour (St. Stefan, Virpazar on Skadar Lake, River Crnojevica, Cetinje, Lovcen National Park with mausoleum and road with 25 serpentines to Kotor)-price 35 euro per person
Durmitor Tour and Canyons (canyon of river Moraca, the canyon of river Tara, Tara bridge, zip line, Black Lake)-price 40 euro per person
Kotor Boka Bay Tour (city of Perast, Lady of the Rocks, city of Herceg Novi, city of Tivat and Porto Montenegro)-price 35 euro per person
South Montenegro Tour (city of Bar, the old town of Bar, the old town of Ulcinj and Grand Beach in Ulcinj-price 35 euro per person
Albania Tour (city of Skhoder and city of Kruje)-price 50 euro per person
Albania Tour (city of Tirana)-price 50 euro per person
Herzegovina Tour (city of Stolac, city of Mostar and city of Trebinje)-price 50 euro per person
Budva-St Stefan Tour-price 25 euro per person
Ada Bojana (FKK Beach and Kitesurf)- price 25 euro per person
Transfer to Mostar - price 30 euro per person
Transfer to Tirana- price 30 euro per person
Rafting on Tara River - price 75 euro per person
Sailing Boka Bay- price from 70 euro per person
Breakfast is organized in a restaurant next to the accommodation and costs 3,5 euro per person. Breakfast is not included in the price
Daily stay is 3 euro (option for the guests who want to stay up to 10 hours in the hostel after check-out) and includes locker, towel, free use of kitchenette, bathroom, and wifi.
Washing and drying is 6 euro
Rent a bike (full day) is 7 euro
Hostels Bracelet is 1euro (allows guests a number of discounts)
Check-in from noon to 23:00
Check-out at 11:00
MH Team Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis byomvisning
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Land Montenegro
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>