Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Moosica Hostel is located in the very centre, right between Rustaveli and Freedom Square metro stations. Tbilisi State Opera and Ballet Theatre is in 5-minute walking distance. Old Town, the famous 'Dry Bridge' flea market and a funicular to Mtatsminda mountain are all about 10 minutes away in different directions. The hostel itself is located in a quiet Griboedov street, while never sleeping Rustaveli avenue full of shops, restaurant and exchange offices is just 3 minutes away.
Moosica Hostel has 3 private rooms for two and 3 spacious dorms (2 of them mixed and 1 female only). All privates are equipped with 2 separate beds, lights for each, clothes racks, and fans. Beds in the dorms also have their own lights, power sockets and lockers for each traveller. Linen and towels are provided free of charge, same as toiletries. A hair dryer and an iron with an ironing board can also be used free of charge (upon request). The hostel has 3 bathrooms and a fully equipped kitchen where our guests can cook their own food. There is also a bar area where everybody can buy drinks and snacks, make friends with other guests, play/listen to the piano. Wi-fi can be used on the whole territory of the hostel, AC works in all the main spaces as well.
Moosica Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 13:00(Earlier check in is possible if your room/bed is already prepared, and in any case you can leave your luggage or use the common facilities (kitchen, shower, bar, etc.)
Check out till 11:00
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash/card.
Breakfast not included.
24 hours reception, however please contact the property directly if you are planning to arrive late at night.
No curfew(Please note that making noise after 11 pm is forbidden according to Georgian law)
Child friendly(private rooms only for children under 10)
Pet friendly(upon request, private rooms only)
Aggression and discussions about politics/religion are forbidden for everyone's comfort.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Haardrogers te Huur
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>