Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Just 9 minutes walking to the square, only 12 minutes from the airport. Previously owned and lived by a Moroccan family. Now renovated into a comfortable hostel with spacious rooms, we not only have dorm room options, but also private rooms with private bathrooms. The accommodation offers a terrace.
Please come and enjoy the view from our terrace, of the old Medina, of Marrakech, and even of the Atlas mountains!
Mosaic Hostel is set in Marrakech, less than 1 km from Le Jardin Secret and a 17-minute walk from Djemaa El Fna. The property is located 2.1 km from Koutoubia Mosque, 700 m from The Orientalist Museum of Marrakech and 2.9 km from Yves Saint Laurent Museum. Popular points of interest near Mosaic Hostel include Majorelle Gardens, Mouassine Museum and Boucharouite Museum. The nearest airport is Marrakech-Menara Airport, 8 km from the hostel.
At the hostel, all rooms are fitted with a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.
The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, a shuttle service, a shared kitchen and free WiFi.
The name Mosaic refers to both the lovely traditional designs of the house itself and the mix of wonderful guests to come and enjoy our hospitality and the incredible views of the old Medina, Marrakech, and the Atlas mountains.
Mosaic Hostel Marrakech conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2.00 EUR per person per night.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>