Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
In Mandrem, north of Goa, away from the hullabaloo of the beaches, your workspace just got a reboot, free from the viruses named ‘boss’, cache named ‘workload’, and infector aka ‘boredom’. Here, at Moustache CoWork, what you get with a comfortable stay is an opportunity to work away from homes and offices, watching a live panorama of the empty green fields, in a well-lit co-working space, with thunder fast internet connectivity, and great company of people from almost every sphere of life to work together with.
Guess what? With the launch of Moustache CoWork in Mandrem, your dream of work all day and party all night is so close to becoming a truth, that you’ll never end loving to work from here.
The property also features its own restaurant, so anything you love to treat yourself with on a workation is right here at your disposal in your very own co-working space. Brownie points for the photographer in you, for the colorful graffitis just do accurate justice to every single time you make the effort of bringing your frames out.
And that’s not all, anytime you wish to take a day off and just convert your work into a full-fledged vacation, you just need to head to the beaches. There are more than one excuses to push yourself away, you just need to find one. Come to Moustache CoWork Goa, and make more excuses to work. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>