Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The lotus town, as the legends popularly mention it, has a rich history matched with a vibrant approach to the rustic culture of the desert.
Moustache in Pushkar reveals to your senses a touch of patience and peace courtesy the strange calmness of this city and its well protected culture from being hampered by urbanisation.
Here at Moustache, we have equipped ourselves with the best in class amenities to ensure you a comfortable stay and an actual sensation of tranquility. With choices of female, mixed dormitories and private rooms to choose from, you can go for what suits you best.
Every moment that you spend here leisuring around and garnering new friends is a moment that you shall always treasure. That’s the Moustache promise.
Come, experience Pushkar, experience Moustache!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. We send you an email with detailed directions to the hostel and how to avoid the common Pushkar scams within a few hours of receiving your booking. Please read this email carefully. Look at your spam folder in case you do not receive the email within 12 hours.
2. The prices are exclusive o Goods and Service Tax applied by Government of India and will be charged extra above the room rates as per the rates defined by the Government.
3. If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. The earliest check-in is 12:30pm on the day of booking (e.g., for a booking of the 12th, earliest check-in is 12:30pm on the 12th). You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
4. Credit cards accepted with 2.5% additional bank charge.
5. 2 days advance notice for free cancellation. In case of late fee and No show, full booking amount will be charged.
6. No children below the age of 18 allowed.
7. 24-hour check-in permitted but earliest check-in for the night is 12:30pm. latest check out is 11:00PM.
8. Residents of Pushkar and Ajmer are not permitted to stay at the hostel.
9. No alcohol allowed on premises.
10. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in.
11. We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in.
12. We are a travelers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays. For bookings of more than 6 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us first to get authorization. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds.
13. We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us :) Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis parkering
- Gratis wifi
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Flexible NRR
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Kabel TV
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- Håndklær til leie
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>