Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
We're a guest house in the centre of Rome, at 900 meters from Coliseum and within a short walking distance from Rome’s main touristic attractions.
It offers everything you might need to keep your travels convenient and comfortable with a full access by metro, tram and bus to all points of Eternal City.
The apartment has rooms with shared bathrooms and with private bathroom.
A shared saloon with a kettle and a fridge and with an extraordinary view on San Giovanni Square from 5th floor, with the particular details of the Cathedral, the Obelisc and Lateranense Palace.
Ideal for both singles and couples.
Muller Guest House Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out: 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 2 EUR per person per day.
Reception Hours 10:00 to 23:00
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years old years of age.
Enjoy your stay in Rome and please RESPECT SOME SIMPLE RULES
- At the time of arrival each guest - including minors - should have a valid DOCUMENT for registration, according to the current low.
- It is strictly forbidden to receive unregistered guests or people in the rooms. These people are therefore required to leave their identity documents at reception and could received only in shared living room space.
During your stay we kindly ask you and thank you in advance for:
- Take off your SHOES. There is a shoe rack at the entrance dedicated to every room.
- Paying attention on closing BOTH outside and inner doors of ELEVATOR while leaving it.
- Not being noisy: in the common places in the building in respect of neighbours; in the apartment in respect of you and other guests. Being gentil with all the doors and not beating them while opening and closing.
- In case of DAMAGES to the guest house’s facilities and objects or loss of the room keys, we will charge a compensation for the new object.
- The property is entirely NON-SMOKING. The guest who violences this rules will pay a sanction. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Warme Douches
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>