Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
You will be greeted by PP Travel crew upon arrival who will be happy to provide full information on the Oktoberfest. We supply cooked breakfasts daily, transport to the Oktoberfest upon request, valuables storage facilities, mobile/laptop/camera/etc charging service.
The campground is in an excellent position to enjoy the Oktoberfest. The local underground station (U-Bahn Thalkirchen) is reached either by the regular local bus or 10 minute stroll. The station is just 3 or 4 stops from the Oktoberfest. The campground is in a nice leafy part of Munich right on the river with nice parks and local bars, beer gardens and restaurants within easy walk.
The tents are provided and per-erected awaiting your arrival. You do need to bring bedding with you. In the dorms there is a mattress but you do need to bring sleeping bag or similar bedding with you. The dorm rooms have a limited number of lockers available. The lockers will require a padlock and are big enough for day pack size bags.
Munich Oktoberfest Camping & Dorms' Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Check in from 07:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Luggage storage at own risk.
Credit cards and non UK debit cards attract a 2.5% surcharge.
You need to bring your own bedding. Dorms have mattress and bottom sheet. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Håndklær er ikke inkludert
- Sengetøy ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- Warme Douches
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>