Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
Far from the crowded Munnar township we are located at the beautiful veggie-valley of Gods Own Country, Kerala sharing borders with Pampadum Shola National Park- Kurinjimala Scantury with many hiking trails towards Kodaikanal, Chinnar Wildlife Sanctury, Chilanthiyar, Pazhathottam, Madurai.
We offer bikes and scooter rentals from Munnar, trek and hike services, camping in the woods, fishing around natural lakes and pools, birding at Thattekad, Pampadum Shola, Chinnar and Kayaking at Kundaly and Devikulam Lakes.As well as Kurinjimala scantury trek to watch the The great Neelakurinji flower blooming(which blooms only once in every 12 years, Jungle jeep safari,Sunrise trek,Tribal village trek and camping,strawberry farm visit, agriculture village visit, campaigns and seminars on Nature preservation, agriculture and farming lessons.
We have 4 types of accommodations arranged inside the forest within 2Kms. From Premium Jungle Mud Cottages, Mountain View Villas, Dorms and Tent Camping. Vis husregler
- Gratis internettilgang
- Barnesenger er tilgjengelig
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Utendørs terrasse
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
- Tilgjengelige måltider
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>