Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
The rooms are all personalized and furnished with style. The spacious apartment is located on the first floor, and consists of 6 rooms + shared dining area.
Guests will have access to their private room and shared rooms.
In our structure there is no reception, you can log in automatically with your mobile phone. You can register online immediately after booking.The guest receives an email with a link and instructions for online check-in.
If you have entered correct data, after 2 days before the arrival date you will receive an additional email with:
login instructions and credentials (identifier and pin). And you will open doors and enter alone with your phone.
Those who do not complete the online check-in will pay € 30 to be met in person.
My Maison 109 Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 06:00 to 10:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This Property may pre-authorise your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
No reception (You can register online immediately after booking.The guest receives an email with a link and instructions for online check-in)
Child friendly. We allow child to book with parents/guardian into Private Room.
Non smoking. Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis internettilgang
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Frokost er ikke inkludert
- Tilgang med nøkkelkort
- Warme Douches
- Håndklær til leie
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>