Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
less people checking in then booked will be charged first night charge for no shows
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Du må godta vilkårene og betingelsene før vi kan bekrefte bestillingen.
Beskrivelse av overnattingssted
WINNER 2019 BEST HOSTEL in INDONESIA by HOSTELWORLD as voted by our guests
As the largest hostel on the island, My Mate's Place boasts a huge, buzzing social area where by day you can chill on one of our cozy beanbags before hitting up our bar by night to socialise with the other guests. Once our hostel bar is closed we'll be sure to take you out to the best party spots Gili has to offer each night.
Our rooms feature large, individual lockers, with key provided, for you to safely store all of your belongings. Each bed has it's own reading light, small storage shelf and an international charging point for your electronics. We also provide a free towel for the showers so you can save yours for the beach!
Each morning there's free tea, coffee, water and a basic breakfast so that you're refuelled for the day ahead. Of course we also have free, common area WiFi for guests. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff are always on hand and ready to help so whether you want to know the best spots to eat or wanna get the party started with some drinking games just give us a shout!
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in time will be 2pm, unless your beds are available sooner and confirmed by hostel management.
- Don't worry we have secure bag storage and all our hostel amities are available while you wait for you check in.
- Upon Check in, we hold onto your passport as a security deposit and to ensure its safe keeping while on the island.
- Bed Allocation on dorm rooms will be based on availability on the day and earlier bookings first, where ever possible groups will be kept together. Emailing asking to be together will not change how we allocate beds. if you booked in multiple bookings feel free to ask to be together and if we can we will do so.
2. Check out time is 10am.
-If you need to leave a day early let us know as soon as possible to avoid extra charges.
-Checking out after 11am a day or more early will result in full charge for that night
3. Payment: The full balance needs to be paid in CASH upon arrival.
4. Cancellation Policy:
(1) Up to 3 days advance notice before the arrival date is required.
(2) If canceled or modified later, first night will be charged.
(3) for No Show or cancelation on the day of arrival the full balance will be charged and no refund will be given.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 17 years old.
6. Consuming alcohol not purchased at our bar will result in confiscation of said alcohol, continued consumption will result in accommodation being cancelled
7. It is your own responsibility to make arrangements to get to the island, we recommend Eka Jaya as the most reliable fast boat provider. If you miss your boat or a boat you booked was cancelled our cancelation policy still stands Vis husregler
- Gratis Bykart
- Gratis frokost
- Gratis wifi
- Håndklær inkludert
- Sengetøy inkludert
- Air condition
- Warme Douches
- 24-timers Resepsjon
- 24-Timers Sikkerhet
- Kredittkort ikke akseptert
- Oppbevaring av bagasje
- Resepsjon (begrenset åpningstid)
- Sen utsjekk
- Te / Kaffe fasiliteter
1ste, Land Indonesia
Økten er utløpt
Økten er utløpt
Angi passord for kontoen <% email %>